Falcons in the Jobs for Ohio's Graduate Competition
Fairless High School is pleased to announce that the following students will be advancing to the State Career Development Conference on May 5:
• Khrista Neville- 1st place, Employment Interview
• Logan Bing- 1st place, Employment Application
• Macy Nicolino & Briana Sukosd- 1st place, Students for Service
• Austin Weyandt, Blaze Snyder, Jake VanCamp & Luke Shepherd- 1st place, Team Challenge
• Katie Hess- 2nd place, Telephone Technique
All students who participated did an excellent job. We are very proud of all of the students who participated. This year, Fairless is advancing in 5 competitions, which is about half of the competitions that we competed in overall.
Please congratulate these students. This is a great accomplishment for Fairless JOG! SOAR to EXCELLENCE Every Day!