See It. Report It.
The Say Something Anonymous Reporting System allows you to submit secure, anonymous safety concerns to help someone who may hurt themselves or others.
What Should You Report?
You can help save lives by reporting observed threats, behaviors, actions, and harassment. Here are examples of some of the most common behaviors and incidents to report:
- Acts of violence, with or without weapons
- Verbal or physical abuse, assault or harassment
- Sexual abuse, assault or harassment
- Threats seen on social media
- Bullying, fighting, harassment or intimidating behaviors
- Bragging about weapons or a planned attack
- Depression, anxiety or loss of self-control
- Hopelessness, excessive guilt or worthlessness
- Reckless behavior, theft and petty crimes
- Social isolation or withdrawal
- Substance or alcohol abuse
- Suicide threats, cutting or other self-harm
To Make an Anonymous Report, Click HERE